Friday, January 27, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

I'm a writer just starting to branch into erotic stories. I've written literary and romance in the past, but I love sex and I want to bring the joy of sex to my writing.

Here I will tell stories from my own dating life and share excerpts from my fiction.

For some background on me...

I grew up in a conservative culture in North America with a strong "no sex until marriage" message. Not an uncommon experience.

I had a lot of terror built up about it, which meant that I was still a virgin at 24. Saying that I wouldn't sleep with someone until I got married was an easy way to avoid facing the fact that I was scared of it.

In particular I was scared of the vulnerability of allowing someone else to be inside of me.

At that point, being in graduate school and far from home, I decided I was ready to do it. Easier said than done! It took about six months of consistent effort with a boyfriend I loved before I was able to lose my virginity.

When I finally did it, I was disappointed. It didn't seem that special. I didn't see why it is such a powerful force in the experience of life.

It took several more years and other partners before I began to like it and soon I was loving it. Now my preference is daily sex. I make it a priority in my life.

The teenage girl I was would be horrified at the woman I've become at 30, but this woman is happier in every way than that teenager was! So I feel like I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment